When using our site, or other websites, mobile sites or apps controlled by us, we may collect information by using ‘cookies’; cookies are small pieces of data or text which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when accessing certain content. We collect this information to enhance your user experience; for example, cookies can be used to keep users logged in to a site, maintain user preferences and remember information which has been entered on the site, such as information entered on a form.
All information provided to us through any of our sites will be treated as confidential and we will not abuse this trust by providing all or any part of your information to others unless you have consented to this. Your information will never be sold, licensed, loaned or otherwise distributed to any other organisation unless we are required to do so by applicable law or where we have your consent.
We may ask for your personal data when:
- you purchase a product or service
- when you ask a member of the team to email you information about a product or service
- when you book an appointment with us
- when you engage with us on social media
- when you choose to apply for a vacancy
- when you contact us by any means with queries or complaints
- when you choose to complete any surveys we send you
- when you have given a third party permission to share with us the information they hold about you
To provide you with further information about the services that we offer and related information, we may ask for certain items of personal or business information from you. The personal data we collect may include:
- First and last name
- Home and/or work address
- Contact information including email address, home and/or business landline and mobile numbers
- Job title and place of work
We will only use this information for the following purposes:
- to keep in contact with you for marketing purposes (including offers, promotions and updates in relation to our services, that we believe may be of interest to you
- to understand and appreciate your needs and requirements as a client or potential client
- for analysis and research to develop and improve our sites and the services that we provide
to provide you and other clients with relevant information about our services or those that we may offer from time to time
We may collect non-personal information about you automatically as a result of your use of this site, such as the type of internet or mobile browser that you are using to gain access and any website from which you linked to us, but you cannot be identified from this information. We will only use such non-personal information to help provide an effective and more relevant service to you.
Under applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to request details of the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to be provided with these details, please contact us.
Further details of our and your legal obligations and duties can be found at the Data Commissioner’s website.
All information we hold is stored on our CRM platform or Radius database. We monitor and regularly delete information and data that we hold, where we reasonably consider this to be no longer required.
We do not share your information with any third party. Data from our Radius database is shared with the hotel providing the service.
We wish to keep any information that we hold about you accurate and up to date and therefore please contact us if the information we hold about you needs updating. If you wish your information to be removed from our database, or no longer wish to receive marketing material from us, please ‘unsubscribe’ by clicking the button on a recent email or confirm this to us in writing.
You accept the risk that data transmitted to us through this site via electronic means may be intercepted before reaching us or may be accessed by unauthorised third parties or exploited unlawfully. We do not assume any responsibility for guarding against the acts of third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages incurred or suffered as a result.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, or if you experience difficulties in accessing or viewing any site(s) operated by us, please contact us.
We value your feedback in relation to our online presence and therefore welcome any comments or feedback which you may have.